We are proud to present you the newest Kingston solution for Enterprise Data Centers. The DC1000B is designed to deliver enterprise-level performance consistency and low latency features. It can be used for booting, logging or as a local high-speed cache drive.
Kingston’s Data Centre DC1000B is a high-performance M.2 (2280) NVMe PCIe SSD using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 PCIe interface with 64-layer 3D TLC NAND. DC1000B offers data centres a cost-effective boot drive solution with the reassurance that they are purchasing an SSD designed for server use.
The DC1000B is ideally suited as an internal boot drive for use in high-volume rack-mount servers, as well as for use in purpose-built systems that require a high-performance M.2 SSD that includes on-board power loss protection (PLP).
- M.2 (2280) NVMe PCIe SSD Gen 3.0 x 4, performance
- NVMe for server boot workloads
- Application-optimised capacities (240GB & 480GB) keep costs low
- On-board (PLP) power loss protection
- Self-encrypting drive (SED) with AES-XTS 256bit